Blue Ridge upcoming Feb Shoots 9s and 10s

OFFICIAL information from those who run the shoots. Member shooting houses and promoters - advertise your events here!

Moderator: Bouncers

Forum rules
MEMBER Shooting Houses ONLY may post freely here about their events. Shooters may REPLY with questions or comments only about the posted events. If you are a member house and don't have access to post here (can't see a "new post" button) please let us know.
pa pa john
Obsessive-Compulsive Poster
Weapon of Choice: mod12
State: N.C.

Re: Blue Ridge upcoming Feb Shoots 9s and 10s

Post by pa pa john » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:08 pm

JOHN870 wrote:Can't wait to win the Star shoot off in May. The south is going to rise April

JOHN 870 ,, I really LOVE that when somebody PIN Point's what they are going to do and I believe that you mean that :!: WAY TO GO :D :mrgreen: :D :fire: :fire:
MAY WE HAVE A BLESSED DAY

pa pa john
Weapon of Choice: mod12
State: N.C.

Post by pa pa john » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:18 pm

hrod wrote:I think ol Louie has a couple of them STARS to John. The way Wildthing was shootin Saturday. I wouldn't count him out . :mrgreen: :curse:
NOOOOO, You just can not count that there Louie out :cool: :cool: I do believe a WAR is going to go on :rifle: :50cal: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MAY WE HAVE A BLESSED DAY

outlawshooter423
Supporting Shooting House
State: PA

Post by outlawshooter423 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:34 am

JOHN870 wrote:Can't wait to win the Star shoot off in May. The south is going to rise April
lol John ........go for it is all I can say nothing like some good competition to keep it interesting!! :)
Blue Ridge Outlaw Shooters - 3009 Waynesboro Pike, Fairfield, PA 17320

hole shot
Deadeye
Weapon of Choice: WILBANKS AKA HAMMER
State: VA

Post by hole shot » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:47 am

I HOPE OLE RIGIDY THE PUMP WILL LIKE THE WARM WEATHER IN MAY :D ITS GONNA BE A TOUGH WIN FOR WHOEVER. GUNS SEEM TO REALLY SHOOT GOOD THERE.

hrod
Weapon of Choice: Sig Sauer P238
State: Va.

Post by hrod » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:17 pm

Now that 2-2-10 shoots has been reintroduced back in the north east I have a feeling there will be several more shoots in 2014. I think there were a lot of shooters that had never shot 10's before that were at Blueridge Sunday that had a lot of fun blowing them big holes. My hopes is Red hill and Brunswick can get in on the action and alternate once a month between the shooting houses. April you are the one that took the first step and stuck your toes in the water I give you all the credit for giving the shooters something they had never seen. There was a lot of controversy over the shoot but all in all it helped the 9 shoot too. Frank get ready to start building a lot of 3 1/2" 10 chokes that's what you are going to be busy building sharpen your reamers.
Its SHOWTIME!

outlawshooter423
State: PA

Post by outlawshooter423 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:12 pm

We will be having another 10 shoot soon looking at dates and talking to people
Blue Ridge Outlaw Shooters - 3009 Waynesboro Pike, Fairfield, PA 17320