BIG DOG SHOOT

OFFICIAL information from those who run the shoots. Member shooting houses and promoters - advertise your events here!

Moderator: Bouncers

Forum rules
MEMBER Shooting Houses ONLY may post freely here about their events. Shooters may REPLY with questions or comments only about the posted events. If you are a member house and don't have access to post here (can't see a "new post" button) please let us know.
jrowe
Deadeye
Weapon of Choice: the one that wins
State: oh

Re: BIG DOG SHOOT

Post by jrowe » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:15 pm

gericho687 wrote:Well, I got a little warm up for you guys Saturday, Rounds 4 and 5 outright and split round 6.. With 26 or 28 shooters :50cal: Dickie, We having a trophy? Mine as well have it engraved with Gerich 660 :scare:
boy glad dickie didnt send that out to be engraved

casey
Consistent Shooter
State: OH

Post by casey » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:29 pm

:knives:
jrowe wrote:
gericho687 wrote:Well, I got a little warm up for you guys Saturday, Rounds 4 and 5 outright and split round 6.. With 26 or 28 shooters :50cal: Dickie, We having a trophy? Mine as well have it engraved with Gerich 660 :scare:
:scare: :knives:

Rocky Grigsby
Consistent Shooter
Weapon of Choice: 210 bench rest
State: md

Post by Rocky Grigsby » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:57 pm

Big Thank You to Dickey , Billy an all the people who helped get the BIG DAWG shoot organized an completed ,It was a great shoot an my wife an I had a great time even though we did not win a round. We went to money hanging numerous times with a new B&W set up both days. We will be back. Congratulations to all the winners an the boys who brought the nine trophy back our way.

jamieraydavis
Consistent Shooter
State: Ohio

Post by jamieraydavis » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:32 pm

Thanks to the Dickie and the crew. It was my first outlaw shoot and man was it a good one! I didn't win a round but had a lot of fun. I want to also thank Bill Yost and the team Yost crew for helping me all weekend and letting me try some of their stuff. Top notch guys. I want to also thank Dave and Denny Tubbs from gunworks for offering to let me shoot one of their guns, even though I didn't those things look bad a**. Met a lot of new people and made a few friends. I learned a lot and will def be back.

jeff lee
SILVER MEMBER
SILVER MEMBER
Weapon of Choice: railgun
State: IN

Post by jeff lee » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:01 am

BIG THANKS TO BILLIE AN DICKIE the best supershoot ive attened all year.... Great food, good times,an ice cream!!! :D

jeff lee
SILVER MEMBER
SILVER MEMBER
Weapon of Choice: railgun
State: IN

Post by jeff lee » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:05 am

matchpack wrote:Boyer bandit's got 1 rd on Friday I won it shooting against jeff on the d.t.r. round. Jeff had a good weekend and was hard to stop both day's. bruce and jim did well also and as always thank-you dickie and crew for a great shoot. THANK'S TO PA PA JOHN YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS USING FRIDAY.... :D :D :D
good shootin Glen def. the tuffs round all day pretty sure when it came down to you an me we went out 4or5 times more b4 i left speck of RED!!! CONGRATS

hrod
Obsessive-Compulsive Poster
Weapon of Choice: Sig Sauer P238
State: Va.

Post by hrod » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:29 am

I think Glenn liked shooting them 10's :D Maby he'll have a 10 match or 2 at Beavercreek. I know if I ever was to run a shoot we would shoot 10's once a month with a championship at the end of the year every round won would give you 2 shots at the year end 4' tall trophy. Great shootin Glenn ole Jeff is tough.
Its SHOWTIME!

Hank
GMB/BOUNCER
GMB/BOUNCER
Weapon of Choice: B&WBC-Rail
State: VA

Post by Hank » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:32 am

Congrads Tim! Good shootin buddy. Tim was like a bull in a china shop the first day because it was his first trip to Snake road. But he got in the groove on day two and put it down! We all shot real good. Thanks Dickie and gang once again for a fine shoot!
B&W Barrel and Choke Inc.
Moderator for TURKEYSHOOT.NET

gericho687
Shoot'n Addict
Weapon of Choice: GW/ELLIOT 210 RAIL
State: Ohio

Post by gericho687 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:08 am

jrowe wrote:

Close, Closer than most congrats Timmy Corbin you came on strong in the end! You shot hard all day

casey
Consistent Shooter
State: OH

Post by casey » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:04 pm

hrod wrote:I heard the Kyle Bush no 18 won 2 or 3 rounds yesterday. I figured as much # 18 M&M's can't help be come to the front. :D
Kyle had to go to his backup car.