Page 1 of 1

Re: THE SHOOT SHACK CHAMPIONSHIP SCHEDULE

Posted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:47 pm
by Denny
July 18th and 19th we will be selling raffle tickets on a 212 G Series rail frame, at the shoot also entries mailed in prior to July 1st to Gunworks will be entered into the drawing if you cannot attend you can still win! 75% of the proceeds will go directly into the Saturday Rounds as a bonuses to the winners. $10 a ticket or 6 for $50.

Re: THE SHOOT SHACK CHAMPIONSHIP SCHEDULE

Posted: Thu May 01, 2014 3:34 pm
by hrod
That's a good deal 80% and 75% pay back. And it's mighty good of you Denny to raffle off a rail frame and donate a big percentage back to the shooters in this series Pa Pa John donated a barrel that's builders giving back to the shooters you both deserve a great big thank you.

Re: THE SHOOT SHACK CHAMPIONSHIP SCHEDULE

Posted: Thu May 01, 2014 5:23 pm
by pa pa john
Does this mean total knock out to win on the 2-2-10's, I hope :?: Or is it the best card to win :?:

PS > Is this 57 feet from the Trigger Line to the Card :?: :?:

Re: THE SHOOT SHACK CHAMPIONSHIP SCHEDULE

Posted: Thu May 01, 2014 5:47 pm
by TheShootShack
Shoot offs are knock out. 2nd miss becomes best card if it is indistinguishable then they will shoot a 3rd time Must be visually obvious! Like half dot half dot they go back!
If its 1/4 dot and half dot where its obvious then a winner will be determined.No questionable calls. And Yes Sir it's 57 Ft. Trigger Line.

Re: THE SHOOT SHACK CHAMPIONSHIP SCHEDULE

Posted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:33 pm
by pa pa john
TheShootShack wrote:Shoot offs are knock out. 2nd miss becomes best card if it is indistinguishable then they will shoot a 3rd time Must be visually obvious! Like half dot half dot they go back!
If its 1/4 dot and half dot where its obvious then a winner will be determined.No questionable calls. And Yes Sir it's 57 Ft. Trigger Line.
Thank You Sir :D :D :D

Re: THE SHOOT SHACK CHAMPIONSHIP SCHEDULE

Posted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:11 pm
by pa pa john
Another question ,, are your card rack holders nail or drop in card holders :?:

Re: THE SHOOT SHACK CHAMPIONSHIP SCHEDULE

Posted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:56 pm
by OHdave
Drop in holders

This is all still in the works of sorting the details out. The dates are set and we intend on these being the biggest and best events of the year. We hope you will all join us.

Re: THE SHOOT SHACK CHAMPIONSHIP SCHEDULE

Posted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:41 am
by pa pa john
OHdave wrote:Drop in holders

This is all still in the works of sorting the details out. The dates are set and we intend on these being the biggest and best events of the year. We hope you will all join us.
THANKS DAVE :cool:

Re: THE SHOOT SHACK CHAMPIONSHIP SCHEDULE

Posted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:55 am
by pa pa john
JESSE AND DAVE,, I don't know about the July shoot yet :?: But maybe I can talk my Buddy HROD into coming to the Sept. 2-2-10 shoot and shoot with me ,, IF WORK WILL LET HIM :!: :mrgreen:

Re: THE SHOOT SHACK CHAMPIONSHIP SCHEDULE

Posted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:43 am
by hrod
Your on Pa Pa John if anyway possible if be honored to shoot 10's with you as a partner or 9's. I haven't struck off on a pipeline yet I'm waiting for the rite job to hit. I don't care about towing. Travel trailer to Colorado or Texas when there are going to be some good jobs hit soon. Until then I'm going to be shooting.

Re: THE SHOOT SHACK CHAMPIONSHIP SCHEDULE

Posted: Fri May 02, 2014 2:58 pm
by pa pa john
Denny wrote:July 18th and 19th we will be selling raffle tickets on a 212 G Series rail frame, at the shoot also entries mailed in prior to July 1st to Gunworks will be entered into the drawing if you cannot attend you can still win! 75% of the proceeds will go directly into the Saturday Rounds as a bonuses to the winners. $10 a ticket or 6 for $50.
:pink: :pink: :pink: DENNY, I WILL TAKE 6 FOR 50. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Re: THE SHOOT SHACK CHAMPIONSHIP SCHEDULE

Posted: Fri May 02, 2014 3:11 pm
by OHdave
80% Payout structure...

50 Shooters
1st $800 + Bonus
2nd Entry $200

60 Shooters
1st $1000 + Bonus
2nd Entry $200

75 Shooters
1st $1300 + Bonus
2nd Entry $200

90 Shooters
1st $1500 + Bonus
2nd Entry $200

If you didn't get it by now, 2nd Place only pays entry. lol

Re: THE SHOOT SHACK CHAMPIONSHIP SCHEDULE

Posted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:05 pm
by hrod
That's all second place should ever pay. That business of 1000.00 for first and 600.00 for second sucks.