SNAKE RD AND COPLEY OHIO

OFFICIAL information from those who run the shoots. Member shooting houses and promoters - advertise your events here!

Moderator: Bouncers

Forum rules
MEMBER Shooting Houses ONLY may post freely here about their events. Shooters may REPLY with questions or comments only about the posted events. If you are a member house and don't have access to post here (can't see a "new post" button) please let us know.
matchpack
Honorary Member House
Honorary Member House
Weapon of Choice: savage 210
State: ohio

SNAKE RD AND COPLEY OHIO

Post by matchpack » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:15 am

Calling out snake rd and Copley ohio . Were shooting sunday its a super shoot only shooting once a month on sunday. know some of the guys are at the big shoots down south. I will be at Copley Friday to shoot and talk to guys . info is on shooting house page click on Beavercreek sportmans club check it out call me if you want . THANKS MATCHPACK :) :) :) :)

matchpack
Honorary Member House
Honorary Member House

Re: SNAKE RD AND COPLEY OHIO

Post by matchpack » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:04 am

bump

Rmanning
Shoot'n Guru
Weapon of Choice: Savage 210
State: 0hio

Post by Rmanning » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:31 pm

X2 matchpack would recomend it to anybody we will be there tomorrow its well worth the drive. Good shooting house top notch guys and it dont cost a fortune to shoot.

matchpack
Honorary Member House
Honorary Member House

Post by matchpack » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:55 pm

Thanks rmanning hope some of the guys come down. I want a pc of those Copley guys they got us there Friday nite. Its a good shoot up there too. see ya sunday matchpack... :D :D :D