SUPER BOWL SHOOT ( NORTH VERSE SOUTH)

OFFICIAL information from those who run the shoots. Member shooting houses and promoters - advertise your events here!

Moderator: Bouncers

Forum rules
MEMBER Shooting Houses ONLY may post freely here about their events. Shooters may REPLY with questions or comments only about the posted events. If you are a member house and don't have access to post here (can't see a "new post" button) please let us know.
matchpack
Honorary Member House
Honorary Member House
Weapon of Choice: savage 210
State: ohio

SUPER BOWL SHOOT ( NORTH VERSE SOUTH)

Post by matchpack » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:55 am

Beaver creek sportsman club. Nov. 14,15, On Friday 12 shooters per team 24 total team splits purse ( NORTH verse SOUTH) 700.00 per shooter PRE - PAID SHOOT. On Saturday, reg. shoot open to everyone 175.00 36'' outlaw guns 56.5' wagner shells. Thrus. day 5pm 3rds, 80.00 (TUNE-UP) All info is on shooting house page call or pm me be sure to click on Beavercreek web site will come up. On the Friday pre- paid shoot entry will be held by me this needs to be in place before the shoot....money is not refundable and the spot will be filled with a sub. Take out scoring chigger dot.. 8 rds

hole shot
Deadeye
Weapon of Choice: WILBANKS AKA HAMMER
State: VA

Re: SUPER BOWL SHOOT ( NORTH VERSE SOUTH)

Post by hole shot » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:33 am

I LIKE THE IDEAL, I THINK IT WOULD BE EASIER IF IT WERE 6 MAN TEAM. I KNOW EVERYONE HAS OPIONION, CANT PLEASE EVERYBODY. THIS WOULD CREATE MORE TEAMS, ESPECIALLY IF THE CROWD IS LESS THAN 48 SHOOTERS. JMO

hole shot
Deadeye

Post by hole shot » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:48 am

IF PAYOUT IS 70 %, THERE IS 60 SHOOTER'S WITH 8 ROUNDS AND 12 MAN TEAM. THE TEAM THAT WINS SPLIT 12 WAY'S WOULD PAY $ 306.25 PER SHOOTER. I AM NOT CRITICIZING YOUR FORMAT, JUST THINKING WHAT OTHER SHOOTER'S WILL THINK. MAYBE LESS RDS, OR LESS SHOOTERS ON TEAM.

matchpack
Honorary Member House
Honorary Member House

Post by matchpack » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:33 pm

I can add another team hole shot that's not a problem. 24 shooters was the goal 48 is even better. But at 700.00 per man that might be hard to do. It is set -up so one team will lose and collect nothing winning team takes it all....One team will shoot for free 100% pay back. AND bragging rights.... On sat. every one is on there own 70% pay back. ( ONE SHOOTER FROM THE NORTH AND ONE FROM THE SOUTH HAS TALKED TO ME ALREADY WHEN THEY ARE PRE -PAYED I WILL LIST THE TEAMS AS THEY FILL-UP)

hole shot
Deadeye

Post by hole shot » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:34 pm

gotcha, Sounds interesting.

casey
Consistent Shooter
State: OH

Post by casey » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:58 pm

matchpack wrote:I can add another team hole shot that's not a problem. 24 shooters was the goal 48 is even better. But at 700.00 per man that might be hard to do. It is set -up so one team will lose and collect nothing winning team takes it all....One team will shoot for free 100% pay back. AND bragging rights.... On sat. every one is on there own 70% pay back. ( ONE SHOOTER FROM THE NORTH AND ONE FROM THE SOUTH HAS TALKED TO ME ALREADY WHEN THEY ARE PRE -PAYED I WILL LIST THE TEAMS AS THEY FILL-UP)
If 2 teams are all that shoots you will be putting up 700 to win 700 which are pretty poor payback odds.You can shoot a qualifier for 350 and win 1300-2000 in a round.

matchpack
Honorary Member House
Honorary Member House

Post by matchpack » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:16 pm

It's 700.00 per man casey not the team. 24 guys do the math, one team will lose everything the other will split the whole pot, minus the shell's, target's, trophy, club pays it all back........ pay out will match or beat a Q shoot and you only got to beat 12 guys not 50- 70 guys. sat. it will be a open shoot and pay 70% This will be our opener and hopefully bring some of the traveling gun's from both side's one team will go home very happy.... And if they can do good on the open shoot sat. they will have a nice weekend . HOPE THAT CLEARS IT UP. have a good one would like some of you guys to jump aboard . ( your team will shoot for free if you win and you got 12 guys to work with not 2-4 guys as the standard shoot works) ( MAYBE YOU BETTER STAY OUT CASEY THE SOUTH MIGHT GET A PIECE OF YOUR YOU KNOW WHAT.... ALL IN FUN BRUSE JUST SOMETHING NEW. see you guys up at snake rd shortly.... :) :) :) :)

casey
Consistent Shooter

Post by casey » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:54 am

matchpack wrote:It's 700.00 per man casey not the team. 24 guys do the math, one team will lose everything the other will split the whole pot, minus the shell's, target's, trophy, club pays it all back........ pay out will match or beat a Q shoot and you only got to beat 12 guys not 50- 70 guys. sat. it will be a open shoot and pay 70% This will be our opener and hopefully bring some of the traveling gun's from both side's one team will go home very happy.... And if they can do good on the open shoot sat. they will have a nice weekend . HOPE THAT CLEARS IT UP. have a good one would like some of you guys to jump aboard . ( your team will shoot for free if you win and you got 12 guys to work with not 2-4 guys as the standard shoot works) ( MAYBE YOU BETTER STAY OUT CASEY THE SOUTH MIGHT GET A PIECE OF YOUR YOU KNOW WHAT.... ALL IN FUN BRUSE JUST SOMETHING NEW. see you guys up at snake rd shortly.... :) :) :) :)
I did the math . 24 shooters at 700 is 16800. If your team wins, 16800 divided by 12 is 1400. 700 of that is what you paid to shoot. You win 700.

matchpack
Honorary Member House
Honorary Member House

Post by matchpack » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:40 am

We all know you did the math. Its still a team shoot your chances are good if your on the right team. That's why the teams will be posted it will be everyone's choice whether to join. If we can fill the teams up, the shooters they will all be good and know one wants to lose.It will not be a cake walk so put some shooters together and lets get it on. WHO WANTS TO GO FOR IT PM,OR CALL ME THANKS (matchpack)

jeff lee
SILVER MEMBER
SILVER MEMBER
Weapon of Choice: railgun
State: IN

Post by jeff lee » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:56 am

matchpack, i agree with two time nobody in there right mind or im not going to put up 700 to win 700 that north south thing die years ago its just a good talking thing now days.... a SUPER BOWL SHOOT ida attend would be 350-500 dollar buy in an pay out 90% they will come... just watch an see how many shooter shows up for that place in VA which is going to shoot a 350.00 by in an pay back 90% ida say they"ll get 60-75 shooters for the event....

just with 50 shooters rounds would pay 1968.75 per round for 8 round THATS WHAT GETS PEOPLE TO DRIVE 8 HOURS TO SHOOT WITH..But its JMHO :mrgreen:

jeff lee
SILVER MEMBER
SILVER MEMBER

Post by jeff lee » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:32 am

well while im giving my .02 worth this shoot should be in the spring not on the first day of DEER season... plus it can snow any time up there where your at an not be in the forcast just ask Billie Green :lol:

jeff lee
SILVER MEMBER
SILVER MEMBER

Post by jeff lee » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:33 am

anytime in nov. sy left that out

Autogenous
Shoot'n Guru
Weapon of Choice: 12 Ga
State: DE

Post by Autogenous » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:45 am

$700 dollars is alot for one person to come up with. And just to Win 700 not worth it to me either. Thanks :pink:

matchpack
Honorary Member House
Honorary Member House

Post by matchpack » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:17 pm

OK now if you read between the lines. Your team has a 50% chance of winning, there is not a big shoot around that can offer that % TAKE a 80 man big shoot,or Q round shoot 8rds. that's a 8% chance of winning a rd. YEA you only win 700.00 whats wrong with that. Just thought I try something diff. Maybe it won't work, just a diff. twist in the std. shooting set-up. And the snow might come to jeff, we will let it on here awhile. THANKS FOR ALL THE INPUT EVERYONE... :D :D

jeff lee
SILVER MEMBER
SILVER MEMBER

Post by jeff lee » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:55 pm

Kool im not puttin down this shoot as i hope you have a good turn out an yes i hope the north wins

ol if theres 80 shooters shootin 8 rounds shouldnt that be 10% :wink:

GunSlinGer__
Obsessive-Compulsive Poster
Weapon of Choice: ReMingTon
State: N.C.

Post by GunSlinGer__ » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:14 pm

Well dang Jeff I thought you were from southeast Ind. ? Lol
SAFE SHOOTING!! GunSlinGer__

matchpack
Honorary Member House
Honorary Member House

Post by matchpack » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:55 pm

jeff lee wrote:Kool im not puttin down this shoot as i hope you have a good turn out an yes i hope the north wins

I new that jeff was waiting for casey...... :lol:

casey
Consistent Shooter

Post by casey » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:51 pm

matchpack wrote:
jeff lee wrote:Kool im not puttin down this shoot as i hope you have a good turn out an yes i hope the north wins

I new that jeff was waiting for casey...... :lol:
Actually its12.5 percent. :scare: :mrgreen: :50cal: :curse: :twisted: :cry: :P :lol: Is that enough stupid faces foryou?

casey
Consistent Shooter

Post by casey » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:21 pm

The above post should read 1.25 percent.

hrod
Weapon of Choice: Sig Sauer P238
State: Va.

Post by hrod » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:17 pm

700.00 plus motel and gas + food on a chance to loose it all or win 700.00 Matchpack the stakes are too high for me with not enough return. Now that's some high dollar gambling.
Its SHOWTIME!

pa pa john
Weapon of Choice: mod12
State: N.C.

Post by pa pa john » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:01 pm

Glenn, Buddy You can count me out , for that type of money , it is just to hi of a put up and if I am going to do something like that , then I would pick my own partners and it would only 1 or2 partners not 9,10,or 11 , with one or 2 if we won we would be bring home some good green and I really don't care about the north and south stuff :wink: :wink:
MAY WE HAVE A BLESSED DAY

Tony White
Supporting Shooting House
Supporting Shooting House
Weapon of Choice: GW Ithaca and TURD
State: Kentucky

Post by Tony White » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:58 am

A true "buddy" shoot would be fun.
UK WILDCATS
HAGAN'S LANE - 2943 Center Point Rd, Tompkinsville, KY 42167

matchpack
Honorary Member House
Honorary Member House

Post by matchpack » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:41 pm

Looks like the shooters are not ready for a high dollar shoot like this. Thought something diff. would work, We will set-up a reg. shoot soon.I will make the club meeting on the 11th and post something after that...